Glass is easily the most attractive and functional interior design element for offices. Floor to ceiling glass partitioning with door units integrate seamlessly with conventional drywalling.
The benefits of seamless glass facades:
- Promote natural light conditions within the office space. This is essential for a relaxed and productive work space.
- Be partially or wholly applied with vinyl decal applications for privacy.
- Can help an office space look bigger than it actually is.
- Creates private spaces without cutting one off from the working environment.
- Can be used to create a multi-purpose office space.
- Incorporate graphics and corporate branding.
- Are energy efficient and can add acoustic value by using soundstop glass.
- Can be installed between drywall partitions – easily, inexpensively and conveniently.
- Moved around, as needed, as part of a modular office set up.
- These “churns” are carried out with little disruption to staff and productivity.
We successfully completed 15 floors of glass partitioning in 3 Blocks in this mixed-use development by Trencon Construction and Orbic Architects at MBOMBELA SQUARE in NELSPRUIT.
Full height glass partitioning with door units create internal glass facades which integrate perfectly with intermediate drywall partitioning. 2100mm high glass panels were used in atriums and other areas where varying levels of ceilings and bulkheads posed a problem. The system also carries a myriad of door furniture like door closers, as well as access control panels mounted onto posts that house the cabling and act as conduiting. 12.5mm soundstop glass was used in meeting rooms and boardrooms for extra acoustic value.
The practicalities of using demountable and relocatable office partitioning.
- The system can be churned over and over again with minimal disruption and damage to ceilings and floors.
- Panels are functional and can house a variety of mediums like white boards and pinboards and other customised accessories.
- Specialised brackets allow for the suspension of furniture.
- Specially designed cable system allows for plug points, data and telephone. All neatly tucked away in trunking or power panels.
- System is considered furniture in accordance with the tax act and is tax deductable.
Getting your commercial and office design right the first time takes careful measurement and planning. Let us take your floor space and develop a unique and beautifully designed office space using our functional Cliplok 54 System.