‘Cliplok 54’ is a totally Demountable and Relocatable Partitioning System, manufactured from high quality aluminium inner and outer frames, and gypsum boards all complimented by a wide range of non-combustible finishes, of your choice. Solid construction coupled with the emphasis on ergonomic and aesthetic values, ‘Cliplok 54’ is the ideal office partner. This low-level or floor-to-ceiling modular and integrated system is totally compatible, complimentary and interchangeable and will accompany any enterprise through a long life of multiple, economical and rapid churns and modifications.
Fast Facts about ‘Cliplok 54’
- 54mm thick;
- Low level and floor to ceiling option available;
- Maximum width of 1200mm per panel;
- Wide range of finishes including fabric, wallpaper, glass or any rigid insert not exceeding 20mm thick;
- Floor to ceiling system is comparable to standard drywall partitioning in terms of acoustics (30 decibels depending on certain conditions);
- Integrated reticulation available for power, telephone and data;
- No damage to ceilings or floors when installing the floor to ceiling system;
- Goose Grey powder coated aluminium is kept as our stock item, but can be powder coated in colours of choice;
- Wide variety of furniture items and accessories available. All suspended off screens by means of bracketing;
- No plastic components are used on the system.
Cliplok 54 Assembly
User friendly interlocking clip system (“Cliplok 54”), enables quick and simple installation dismantling.